Skin Care Services
Skin Medica Skin Peels performed by Jenn Herrera Dr. Emmett’s assistant on M-W- F.
A chemical peel is a treatment in which an acid solution is used to treat and improve the skin by removing the damaged outer layers of the skin, enhancing and smoothing the texture.
Skin Medica offers a comprehensive system of three peels, each designed to treat skin conditions from mild to severe, including photo damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, and acne scarring.
- Increases skin glow and radiance
- Tightens the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
- Improves the skin color, clarity and texture
- Little or no visible peeling
- Well tolerated with little downtime
- Noticeable results after just one peel, significant results after 3-6 peels
- Helps to improve acne, hyperpigmentation, and melasma
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Well tolerated with minimal downtime
- Noticeable improvement after just one peel, significant results after 3-6 peels
- Helps to improve acne and acne scarring
- Significant improvement in melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles, rough textures